CULTURAL AND COMPETITION COMMITTEEE:
REPORT ON REGULAR ACTIVITIES
Thiru. T. Murugesh Bsc. M.L / Thiru M. Pranov Vishnu Arjun M.A.M.LPGDIPR.,
Assistant Professors/Programme Officers
The Cultural and Competition Committee of Government Law College, Salem plays a vital role in developing and shaping the students, their extra-curricular activities, skills and encourages their research activities during their Under Graduate Level. The committee streamlined the students and they were sent to various cultural competitions which were conducted in and around Tamil Nadu and in and across the Nation. The committee also organised several competitions in college to ignite the talent of the students. The cultural competitions conducted to bring out the various talents embedded in the students. They are able to showcase their skills in various activities and compete to improve their ability. The students participated in various events organised by the following college/ Organisations,
- TamilNadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University,
- Ambedkar Govt Law College ,pondicherry-
- Speak for India ,2019
- Govt law clg ,vilupuram
- Ilanthamizhar ilakiya peravai
- Central law college,Salem
- In each college, many students were streamlined and sent for participating various cultural events. Students participated in English Debate, Tamil Debate, Group Discussion, Writing Competition, Speech Competition, and several other competitions.
THE NAMES OF THE PRIZE WINNERS, ARE LISTED BELOW (2019-2020)
- Gopalakrishnan P ( II B.A.LL.B) has secured 1st place in debate and best speaker in TNDALU -International women’s day celebration 2020
- Gopalakrishnan P ( II B.A.LL.B) has been selected in district level and participate in zonal level Speak for India ,2019.
- Gopalakrishnan P ( II B.A.LL.B) has participated in Students round table panel discussion on eia -via online mode conducted by Govt law College ,Vilupuram.
- S.Gayathri (II B.A.LL.B) has participated in Students round table panel discussion on eia -via online mode conducted by Govt law College ,Vilupuram.
- Radhika ( II LL.B) has participated in Students round table panel discussion on eia -via online mode conducted by Govt law College ,Vilupuram.
- Gopalakrishnan P ( II B.A.LL.B) has secured 3 rd place and best student advocate organised by Ilanthamizhar ilakiya peravai -State level speech competition via online mode
- Gopalakrishnan P ( II B.A.LL.B) has participated in State level Speech competition organised by Central law college,Salem .